I created this card by pairing an image from June’s Cute Girls’ release – Crafting with a base I made using several scraps from cards I had made during the week.
This set is a MUST HAVE for card makers and crafters! Super cute images with elements crafters use on a daily basis! You can make tags to sell your various craft items or make cards to share the love with your crafty friends! No matter what crafty hobby you dabble in or whatever “maker” you are, Sean’s got you covered with this set!
Copic Combos used:
- Hair – Y28, Y23, YR24 and Y21
- Eye Shadow – BG01, BG000
- Skin – YR01, YR000, YR0000 and R02
- Orange Shirt – YR00, YR12, YR16, YR18
- Pink Glue Gun & Paper – RV10,RV13, RV14, RV17
- Diecut Machine – BG15, BG01 and BG72
- Desktop – E23, E25 and E57
- Scissors -C3
- Coffee Cup – E30, E31, E25
I added coordinating fibers to add interest behind the image and a simple white heat embossed sentiment on black card stock to complete this Cute Girls card.