I started the card using a 110 lb cardstock and used the U Bridge Card Die Set from Stamp Anniething. It allows you to create this fun fold card simply and a photo of the dies are below.
U Bridge Card Die
This die cuts several pieces and score lines you will need to use by your bone folder down the scored edges to smooth and crisp folds.
I used the 6×6 coordinating paper pack and selected the coordinating paper to create the scene using the die and then gluing the patterned papers onto the base card previously cut out of the white cardstock with liquid glue.
COPIC Combos Used:
- Uniforms Light Pink – RV32, RV10 and RV00
- Uniform Maroon – R37, R39 and RV99
- Red Hair – YR23, YR12, YR14, YR18, E97 and E07
- Blonde Hair – E71, E70, N4 and E000
- Skin Tones for both – E04, E11, E21, E00 & E000 with R20 for cheeks and R39 for lips
- Chocolates – B66, E49, E27 and E77
- Tablecloth – BG000, BG72, BG75 and BG70
- Sign – RV34, RV32, RV10 and RV00
- Use white gel pen for accents on chocolate and wherever you would like.
- Black colored pencils used for extra shadow emphasis