A2 Card Base cut 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Skin – E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20 for cheeks
- Lady’s Attire – Y28, Y23, YR24, Y21
- Men’s Attire – T9, T7, T4 and 0
- Stairs – suspended moon rock ink refill or comparable gray color and black (sparingly) by dropping about 3-5 drops and tgen using a skewer to swirl the ink to create a marbled look to ink. i took the stair die cut and dipped into the shaving cream, which picked up the pigment and transferred to paper. i wiped off the shaving cream and let pieve dry.
- Blonde Hair – E44, E39, Y21 and E59
- Brunette Hair – E89, E59, E34 and E57
- Prismacolor pencils used to create deeper shadows, as well as white gelpen highlights.
I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and popped up with foam tape.