Please make sure to visit https://scrappyboy.com/ to see the latest release, as well as other awesome offerings you’ll be sure to fall in love with. The images are so cute, you can mix and match different sets to stretch your stash! The papers and stencils are awesome, too!
To make this 5 1/2 inch square card, I used the following supplies:
- Magic Lamp Stencil
- Arabian Nights 6×6 Double Sided Paper Pack
- Arabian Nights Stamp Set & Coordinating Outline Dies
- Coordinating Card stock | Glitter Cardstock
- Double-Stick Foam Tape
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Embossing Ink
- White Gel Pen
- Memento Black Ink
- 5 1/2 x 11 in heavy card base, scored at 5 1/2
- Distress oxide inks
- 1 1/2 in circle punch or die (straight edge and scalloped edge)
- COPIC Markers
I used The Magic Lamp Stencil on a piece of white card stock to make a background! So much fun!
I stamped the genie and the lamp images on white Hammermill card stock in 110 lb weight with Mememto Black Ink.
COPIC Combos are as follows:
- Genie Hair – T9, T7, V17, V15, V12
- Genie Face & Hairband – BV00, BV11, BV13, BV17, R22 (cheeks)
- Genie Top – B34, B37
- Genie Bottom – BG10, BG11, BG53, BG13 and white gel pen accents
- Bracelets – Y13, Y15 and Y17, YR24
- Lamp – Y00, Y11, Y15, YR23 & YR27
I used scraps to adorn my project, just looked for complementary shades from the colors in the patterned paper. Images were popped up with foam tape. Sentiment embossed with Versamark Ink on maroon card stock with Gold Embossing Powder to complete the card. THANKS for checking my project out. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
One thought on “You’ve Been Granted 3 Birthday Wishes Card Project”
Kelly I love it you are so smart and talented. I love you so much and I’m glad we are friends.
LikeLiked by 1 person