Items used to make this card include:
- SBS 6×6 Double Sided Paper Pack – 24 sheets
- SBS Stencil – Arabian Nights
- SBS 6×8 Stamp Set – Arabian Nights
- SBS Coordinating Outline Dies – Arabian Nights
- Distress Inks – Broken China, Scattered Straw and Dusty Concord
- COPIC Markers (see specific colors below)
- Card stock – Gold, Dark Teal, Gold Glitter and Card Base
- Baker’s Twine in mustard and orange
- White Embossing Powder and Embossing Ink
- White Gel Pen
Placed the stencil on a piece of white card stock measuring 5 x 3 3/4 x 3. Ink blend with whatever colors you have in your stash. I used Broken China, Scattered Straw and Dusty Concord.
Skin – E55, E43, E53, E50 and cheeks R20
Hair – V12, V15, V17, T7 and T9
Clothing (Jumpsuit) – BG02, BG45 and BG49
Clothing (Veil and Train) – BG13, BG02 and BG000 and O, the colorless blender & white gel pen for accents.
Gem and Setting: Gold – YR24 and Y00; Blue- BG13, BG02
When I add gel pen accents, I draw a plus sign with the vertical line a little longer and then several white dots around to create the impression the image is sparkling.
To color these images, I used the following combinations:
Skin – E59, E57,E15, E33, E31 and R22 / R32 for cheeks
Hat, Shirt & Shoes – R22, R24, R29 and R39
Crossbody Bag and Patch on pants – YR27, YR23 and Y00
Shirt – V01, V12, V15, V17, FB2
Tiger – YR00, YR12, YR16 and YR18
Tiger Stripes – W7, W4 and W1, 0
To complete the card, I used some glitter card stripe from my scraps to give a little more visual interest, as well as tying some bakers twine from my stash. Use what you have in coordinating colors.
I am always happy to let you know how I came up with the design and answer any specific questions you may have. Happy Crafting!!!