This card features a 2×3 stamp set that was one of the Stamps of the Month. You can see the entire set below.
I used a stamp positioner and the Wreath Builder Stencil from Gina K Designs to create the wreath with chick images and a smaller heart stamp to create the front of my card panel.
I used a rainbow pattern of aqua pigments and colored the images as you would watercolor. I used red to color all the hearts. Once dried, I added a small amount of glossy accents to each of the hearts for added shine and dimension.
To finish my card, I matted several layers and heat embossed my sentiment on a circle punch using black glitter card stock for added interest.
Measurement of my finished card is 5.5 in x 5.5 in square.
- Watercolor panel – 4.25 in x 4.25 in
- Black Matt – 4 3/8 in x 4 3/8 in
- Red Matt – 5 in x 5 in
- Black Matt – 5 3/8 in x 5 3/8 in
- Red Card Base- 5.5 in x 5.5 in (I glue a piece of lightweight white card stock or copy paper slightly smaller and adhere only at the top so you can write your message easily inside when using darker card bases.
- Sentiment heat embossed with Alabaster White on black glitter card stock and matted with red to coordinate with the other layers.